The Zinka Blog
Check out his latest video...
The Noosa Festival of Surfing is one of the world’s premiere longboard contests that has been running strong for the last 10 years, luring some of the best longboarders from around the globe. Noosa is famed for its multitude of perfect right hand point breaks stretching along its lush green coastline. This year was especially exceptional not only because the waves were pumping, but also that it happened to coincide with Joel Tudors Duct Tape Invitational. The Duct Tape is Joel’s top picks in his opinion of who really exemplifies proper longboarding today, and let me tell you it was quite the show. Perfect waist to chest high peelers with some of the top names from Alex Knost, Jared Mell, Tyler Warren, and some of the local stand out rippa shreddas Harrison Roach, Matt Cuddihy, and Thomas Bexon.
I was fortunate to make it over to Noosa Heads thanks to Zinka and experienced the best trip of my life. Two weeks of perfect waves, optimal weather, and friendly people. I’m definitely planning on returning next year and hope to have a repeat of this year’s excellent offering. Thanks again Zinka! -Mick Rodgers
Took 5th Place at the Corona Xtra Pro Surf Circuit, but all of the talk was when she grabbed the biggest wave of the contest!!!
Photo Credit: Angelo Cordero
Zinka's San Diego-based pro-longboarder Mick Rodgers spoke to the Daily about competing at the Noosa Festival of Surfing.
Zinka Team Rider Flynn Novak trading waves with Daniel Jones at a secret spot on the north shore of Oahu, winter of 2013
- Check Out Zinka Team Rider, Mick Rogers, in Foam Symmetry & Blue Magazine.
- Zinka Team Rider Austin Hair, always amazes with amplitude and style!
- Congrats to Zinka Team Rider, Paul Pugliesi Wins USA Masters Title 2013 today in Perfect Surf!
- Chaper VII: Zinka Team Rider, Flynn Novak at home surfing Pipeline on the north shore of Oahu
- Zinka Team Rider, Mick Rodgers talks about his trip to Noosa Festival of Surfing!
- Zinka Team RIder, Lilac Alvarado at the Corona Xtra Pro Surf Circuit
- Check Out Zinka Team Rider FLynn Novak on the cover of Swell Magazine!
- Zinka's San Diego-based pro-longboarder Mick Rodgers spoke to the Daily about competing at the Noosa Festival of Surfing.
- Zinka Team Rider Flynn Novak trading waves with Daniel Jones at a secret spot on the north shore of Oahu, winter of 2013
- Zinka Team Rider, Flynn Novak and friends at home on the north shore of Oahu, winter of 2013!